Cosmopoetica – Slam Poetry Competition
25 Feb 2020
“A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.”
Want to get a chance to perform your art the way you want?
The English Literary Society, Shri Ram College Of Commerce presents to you COSMOPOETICA : the Slam Poetry Competition, accompanied with enchanting experience and legendary eidetic memories.
Register today to get your talent applauded and be one of the recipient of exciting prizes which await you.
• The Competition consists of 2 rounds. The theme for the first round is open. Details for the second round will be mailed to you.
• Entries will be accepted in english only.
• Paste your entries in the form and this piece shall be performed in round 1.
• The maximum time for the performance will be 3 minutes.
• The decision of the judge shall be final and binding.
• The piece should be original. Plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
Deadline for registration: February 21, 2020.
For details, contact –
Dimple: +91 8079051372
Surbhi: +91 9903580000