Crucible: Quiz based on classic Literature, TV shows and movies
24 Feb 2020
All over the world, there’s nothing that touches as many people as literature and movies do, people see them everywhere.”
Have you spent most of your nights reading in dim light, or glued to television, if yes, then this is just the place for you.
The English Literary Society of Sri Ram College of Commerce presents – Crucible: a quiz based on classic literature, TV shows and movies.
• The questions will be based on literature that is still as relevant, critically acclaimed movies and TV series that have been adapted from books.
• Participants can register in teams of two, lone wolves are also welcome. Cross college teams allowed.
• The event will start with an online prelim, which will help us select teams for the offline on-campus round, which will be divided into multiple rounds.
• Deadline for online registration – 16th Feb 2020.
• On- campus round : 24th February 2020, 9:30 A.M. onwards.
For further queries, contact –
Anmol: +91 8383006475
Kshitij: +91 8697269421