Shri Ram Literature Paper Competition
25 Feb 2020
“Literature is one of the most interesting and significant expressions of humanity.”
~ P.T. Barnum
Keeping this spirit alive, The English Literary Society, Shri Ram College of Commerce presents the Shri Ram Literature Paper Competition.
We invite original research papers from undergraduate and postgraduate students from all colleges and universities. The event gives you an opportunity to explore the multifariousness of ideas and expand the horizons of your mind. Thus, unleash your potential and be a part of this creative journey.
Students can participate individually or in a team consisting of a maximum of three participants.
• The preliminary round requires the participants to submit an abstract of their paper, consisting a clear outline of the topics to be covered in no more than 250 words.
• The abstracts must be sent in as a PDF file and must be mailed to [email protected]
• The length of the research paper should be 2000-2500 words.
• Font: Times New Roman. Font Size:12
• Any plagiarism will lead to disqualification from the competition.
The final on campus paper presentation will take place on 25th February, 2020.
Deadline for submission of abstracts: 11:59 pm on 18th February, 2020.
Link for registration: https://forms.gle/u1Uhx9MXjWtrkX8B8
For any queries, contact –
Sparsh : +91 9319123975
Vaishali : +91 7248574625